1. The Cultural Center of Beniel announces the XXV Beniel Short Narration Contest 2019. All schoolchildren in the municipality may wish to attend it, aged between 9 and 16 years (4th to 6th grade of Primary and 1st to 4th) of ESO).
2. The work must be unpublished and the subject on which it deals will be free.
3. It will be written in prose and will have an extension between 2 and 5 pages, on one side only.
4. The work will be presented at the College or Institute itself, where the first selection of the originals that will pass to the final phase will be carried out.
They will be written by hand and with very clear lyrics as the presentation will be taken into account.
5. The following information must be reflected in the written work: name and surname of the
contestant, address, telephone, age, course and College / Institute to which it belongs.
6. The works selected for the final phase will be consigned by the Colleges or Institute in the Municipal Public Library (Cultural Center "Infanta Cristina"), being the last day of the deadline on November 15, 2019 at 13.30h.
7. The Jury of the final phase will consist of the following members:
-Coordinator of the Cultural Center "Infanta Cristina".
-Personal of the Municipal Library.
-Other / s members of free designation.
8. The jury's decision will be made public on December 13, 2019 at the awards ceremony that will take place at the Pujante Theater (CAEB), at the end of each of the passes of the play.
9. Two categories are established:
-Primary (students from 4th to 6th)
-Secondary (students from 1st to 4th)
Each contestant may not win more than one prize.
10. The jury reserves the right to grant as many ACCESIT prizes as it deems appropriate, as well as to declare the prizes void if it considers that none of the works presented reaches a minimum quality.
11. The winning works will remain the property of the Municipal Library.
Originals may be removed from the Municipal Library once the Jury's decision and the awards ceremony have been concluded.
12. Participation in the Contest implies full acceptance of these Terms.
13. Issues not provided for in these Terms and Conditions will be resolved at the discretion of the Jury.
Source: Ayuntamiento de Beniel