A special traffic device is established on February 2, 2020, on the occasion of the celebration of the "La Candelaria" festival.
From 00:00 on that day it will be prohibited to park on the following roads:
- Avda. Del Reino, section from crossing with C / Desamparados to Plaza Ramón y Cajal.
The parking area located next to the Caja Rural Central bank branch is included.
- Avda. Del Reino, access area to fairgrounds (solar).
- C / Jardín, section from Plaza Ramón y Cajal to municipal warehouse.
(Right side, direction Avda. Juan Pablo II).
- C / José María Parra, section from crossing with C / Mayor José Manzano to crossing with C / Liffré.
- C / Liffré, section from crossing with C / José María Parra to crossing with Avda. Del Reino.
- C / Juan Díaz, section from Pza. San José to the junction with C / Antonio Gala.
(Itinerary Procession and only until its completion).
- C / Nicolás de las Peñas, in the following sections:
1- From crossing with C / Salzillo to crossing with C / Juan de La Cierva.
2- From crossing with C / Camilo José Cela to crossing with C / Antonio Gala.
Owners and users of garages located on roads closed to traffic are reminded of the inability to access or exit vehicles until the end of the event.
Source: Policía Local de Beniel